Why Is Everyone Talking About Andrew Smith Jersey?

Why Is Everyone Talking About Andrew Smith Jersey?

santocoppola
able in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms.' Sanders said he was 'sickened' by the shooting'Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs against our most deeply held American values.' The president spoke at a White House press conference at around 11am. He made a plea for unity and thanked the police and emergency responders involved, making no mention of the gunman other than to confirm his death. President Trump revealed he had spoken to Scalise's wife to offer her his support and described the injured Whip as a 'true friend' and 'patriot'. Later in the day, Joe Barton, whose young children were with him at the field, announced that the game would go ahead despite the shooting.Both he and Democratic Rep. Mike Doyle used the occasion as an example of the angry hatred between Republicans and Democrats which is becoming more commonplace. 'We need to take a step back. I think the internet, twitter and all the instantaneous of the news cycle has made it more impersonal and members flying back to their districts every weekend, very few people live up here. It is different climate today than it was In 1985. Part of it is technology and part of it is how politics has evolved,' Rep. Barton said.   Scalise was shot in the hip and taken to hospital by air ambulance shortly after the attack. Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks tried to stop the bleeding from his wound as Sen. Paul, a trained doctor, cut his baseball uniform to examine the injury.  Scalise was on the field when he was shot but was able to drag himself to safety in the dugout, where the other men were hiding, as the two Capitol Police who had accompanied him for the practice exchanged gunfire.    Trump pleads for unity after GOP baseball shooting as Donald Jr. says attack proves why jokes about his father's assassination AREN'T funny  At a press conference at The White House on Wednesday, President Trump thanked the police and first responders who attended the shooting The president pleaded for unity at a White House press conference to address an attack on his GOP colleagues on Wednesday. Speaking hours after leaders including House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and four others were injured by gunman James Hodgkinson, Trump said: 'We are stronger when we are unified and when we work together for the common good.' Trump referred to the gunman once to confirm his death, describing him only as 'the assailant'. He devoted the rest of his speech to praising the Capitol Police and emergency responders who attended the attack.'Melania and I are grateful for their heroism and praying for the swift recovery of all victims. Congressman Scalise is a friend and a very good friend, He is a patriot and a fighter and he will recover from this assault. 'Steve, I want you to know, you have the prayers not only of the entire city but of an entire nation and, frankly, the entire world. America is praying for you and America is praying for all of the victims of this shooting. I have spoken with Steve's wife Jennifer and I pledged to her our full and absolute support. Anything she needs, we are with her and the entire Scalise family. 'I have also spoken with Chief Matthew Verderosa (of the Capitol Police), he's doing a fantastic job, to express our sympathies for his wounded officers and to express my admiration for their officers. They perform a challenging job with incredible skill and their sacrifice makes democracy possible https://www.airforcelock.com/gear/r-j-slater-falcons-jersey.aspx.  'We also commend the brave first responders from Alexandria Fire and Rescue who rushed to the scene. Everyone on that field is a public servant - our courageous police, our aides, and our dedicated members of congress who represent our people.  'We can all agree that we are blessed to be Americans and that our children deserve to grow up in a nation of safety and peace,' he said. Donald Jr. had an angrier public response. He re-tweeted a post which read: 'Events like today are EXACTLY why we took issue with NY elites glorifying the assassination of our President Mosese Fifita Jersey.' He was referring to New York's Public Theatre and its current production of Julius Caesar in which the doomed emperor is portrayed as his father Taven Birdow Jersey. The play has sparked outrage and accusations that its directors are glorifying violence against the president. It comes after the comedian Kathy Griffin's shocking participation in a photo-shoot in which she appeared to be holding a fake representation of the president's severed head. She apologized for the stunt after receiving angry backlash.   Democratic Rep. Mike Doyle (L) and Rep. Rep. Joe Barton (R) vowed to carry on with Thursday's scheduled game despite the shooting. Barton choked back tears as he told how he sheltered with his young sons as the shooter sprayed the field with bullets  Rep. Williams gave a tearful speech at the US Capitol later in the day. Hobbling in on crutches after spraining his ankle as he dove into the dugout, he paid tribute to the police officers who were there,saying: 'They saved all of us out there, there is no question of it' Michigan Rep. Mike Bishop earlier described how one man – thought to be part of Scalise's Capitol Police protection detail – stood his ground to return fire as the congressmen and at least one of their children dove for cover in a dugout and Scalise dragged himself across the field after being hit, leaving a trail of blood behind him.He told CBS Detroit: ‘As we were standing here this morning, a gunman walked up to the fence line and just began to shoot. I was standing at home plate and he was in the third base line Colton Parton Jersey.  He had a rifle that was clearly meant for the job of taking people out, multiple casualties, and he had several rounds and magazines that he kept unloading and reloading.'He said: ‘The only reason why any of us walked out of this thing, by the grace of God, one of the folks here had a weapon to fire back and give us a moment to find cover.' 'We were inside the backstop and if we didn't have that cover by a brave person who stood up and took a shot themselves, we would not have gotten out of there and every one of us would have been hit — every single one of us.' 'He was coming around the fence line and he was looking for all of us who had found cover in different spots. But if we didn't have return fire right there, he would have come up to each one of us and shot us point-blank.' The group was practicing for a charity game which is due to take place on Thursday at Nationals Park when they were attacked.  Three men escaped and took shelter in an apartment building nearby. Another witness, Marty Lavor, dove on top of a congressman. He told CNN that after the gunman's first shot, there was a break in the gunfire but it began shortly afterwards.  Republican Rep. Mo Brooks was also there but was not hurt. He described using his belt as a tourniquet to stop the bleeding on Scalise's leg.  Scalise (left), congressional staffer Zachary Barth (center) and lobbyist Matt Mika (right) were all shotSpeaking to FM Talk 1065 moments after the shooting, he told how the group was practicing batting when he suddenly saw the shooter.'Suddenly there's this face. I noticed the guy's got a rifle and he's shooting at us,' he said. US Capitol Police Officer David Bailey is being hailed as a hero for returning fire on the gunman with his pistol despite being injured himself As he took shelter with others in the group, which also included Rep. Gary Palmer, Brooks said he watched Scalise crawl to them as the police exchanged gunfire with pistols. 'He was dragging his body away from second base to get away from the shooter. He was shot in the hip. I think it was not a life-threatening wound. ... There was no exit wound I could see.' 'There was a blood trail about 10 to 15 yards long from where he was shot to wear he crawled to right field https://www.airforcelock.com/gear/jaylen-burgess-falcons-jersey.aspx,' he told CNN. Brooks caught a brief glimpse of the shooter and described him as a white, middle-a