Welcome!

Paatos
Administrator
Hi everyone!

Remember to keep it civil!

Peace
/Paatos

Re: Welcome!

DarkMoonlight
I would like to say 'hello'. I am very happy that Paatos' forum is open. I hope there'll be so many interesting topics and message:)
Sakta sakta vakna
Lilla vän

Re: Welcome!

Paatos
Administrator
Hello!
Thanks for posting and congratulations on being our first. They say you never forget your first :-)
Looking forward to the growth of the community.
Peace
Paatos

Re: Welcome!

DarkMoonlight
It's a  distinction for me. I love you, your music. Maybe you don't remember, but I am the guy, who was waiting for You in Kraków after your show. I took a picture with your singer and you have packed the music equipment:) Great to be here with you!
Sakta sakta vakna
Lilla vän

Re: Welcome!

Hugo
Hi there! I'm "new" here, though not new to the world of Paatos. I was already a big Lanberk fan before I bought the debut. Seen Paatos live once in 2004 (first gig in Holland??) and even bought a T-shirt. Wore it once because basically, it didn't fit

Love the new album. Looking forward to some new stuff and the live show!

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality

Re: Welcome!

Paatos
Administrator
Hi Hugo!
You may be "new" but considering the forum's young age you are a pioneer here.
Sorry about the T-shirt not fitting.
Glad to hear that you love Breathing. Hope you'll enjoy our newer stuff.
See you in November?
Peace
Paatos

Re: Welcome!

sturoc
Nice to be here. I am surprised there are not more fans on here yet ?
First heard of Paatos way back in 2007. Searching for new progressive style bands I came across them. Had a couple of tracks downloaded from a now closed MP3 site. These tracks really set the mood for our yearly trips to a certain lake with island camping and majestic mountains etc. ( Tea & Won't Be Coming Back )
Being a musician ( Bassist) I quickly connected with your song structures and melodies.  You have a fantastic drummer and bassist. Plus the playing styles of the Guitarist and Keyboardist is really unique. Lest not forget Petronella's vocals which set the mood for every song.
I will stay in touch and look forward to when Paatos can tour the states.

p.s I hope Petronella's sister has gotten to good health again ?

Re: Welcome!

Hugo
Sturoc, welcome.
I guess you haven't heard the news from last year. In November Petronella's sister passed away.  After fighting cancer for 2,5 years.

This is from their facebook on the 25th of November.
Today Petronellas sister past away after fighting like a tiger for the past 2,5 years... Petronella got to be with her all the way to the end, and we thank all fans, friends, members of the other two bands, and promotors for being so understanding that we just had to cancel everything including the tour during this period of sorrow.
After this sad news it has been quiet in the PAATOS camp. Though there is some activity going on again.

I agree there's not many fans around here. But the 1320 "likes" on facebook make up for that a little

As a bass player, who do you like better? Stefan Dimle or Ulf 'Rockis' Ivarsson?

Peace.

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality

Re: Welcome!

DarkMoonlight
I would like to know what's the future of Paatos.
I didn't hear anything about band. New songs? New concerts...
I miss you so much. I'm dreaming about seeing you live again.
Sakta sakta vakna
Lilla vän

Re: Welcome!

Hugo
There has been some activity lately. Studio rehearsals (including some new tracks?), live concerts.
Hopefully there will be some official nws through this website. Swedes never seem to rush anything.

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality

Re: Welcome!

Sturoc
Apologies it has taken a very long time to get back to here....too long .

Sorry to hear of her sister passing and hope now that Petronella is at peace with her sister's departure.
Stefan Dimle  does it for me, since I hold close the music from his time with the band.
Any news on new music etc ?

Re: Welcome!

Hugo
There's these picture from yestertday, indicating some musical activity
https://www.facebook.com/Paatos.of.Sweden/posts/994974750531664

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality