Perception/ Tea 7" and other more obscure stuff...

Perception/ Tea 7" and other more obscure stuff...

Hugo
Will Perception ever be released on a CD somewhere? My pal was interested in the 7" and I tried to buy it from Stefan's shop, but he ran out.
Someone sent me an mp3 rip years ago, so I know how it sounds, but I'd like an official copy of this.
Better even, a live and rarities album! With this, the Japanese bonustracks and lots of live goodness :D Perhaps some demos?
In the Progg documentary there's some live in the rehearsal studio footage as well. And an interview with Reine. That kind of stuff would be nice as well!

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality

Re: Perception/ Tea 7" and other more obscure stuff...

Paatos
Administrator
Let us know if you find Perception. We don't even have one....
I guess it's safe to say that we are mainly looking into the future. But obscure stuff is fun!