Paatos @ Rockpalast~ The complete recordings?

Hugo
That Rockpalast performance, will it ever be available in its complete form? I have the performance from TV somewhere on VHS, and ofcourse the Kallocain DVD, but.... I never watch video anymore and the DVD is only a couple of tracks.

I found a bootleg DVD-r for $20, but I don't want that. I want an official release if ever possible
Can't even find the Rockpalast tracks online ...

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality

Re: Paatos @ Rockpalast~ The complete recordings?

Hugo
Nothing?

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality