Paatos Live in November

Hugo
In November Paatos will finally go
out on tour again! Together with A
Liquid Landscape (NL) and opener
The SixxiS (USA).

14-Nov Hamburg (GER), Logo

15-Nov Verviers (BE), Spirit of 66

16-Nov Leeuwarden (NL), Romein (*)

17-Nov Uden (NL), De Pul

18-Nov Zoetermeer (NL), De Boerderij

20-Nov Oberhausen (GER), Zentrum Altenberg

21-Nov Manchester (UK), Night N Day

22-Nov London (UK), The Underworld

23-Nov Rüsselsheim (GER), Das Rind (*)

24-Nov Kerkrade (NL), Rock Temple

(*) 2 shows without the SixxiS!

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality

Re: Paatos Live in November

Hugo
Please go to one of the venues and buy the albums, T-shirts and above all: enjoy yourselves!!

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality

Re: Paatos Live in November

DarkMoonlight
Why there is no Poland in your tourdates? I would like to see you live but I have no money to go abroad;( It's very very sad for me...
Sakta sakta vakna
Lilla vän

Re: Paatos Live in November

Paatos
Administrator
We'll stop by Poland soon enough. We had a great little tour with Riverside last year. We'll be back! See you then friend!