New PAATOS Album

Hugo
This will be the place where we can discuss/ dissect/ comment on the new Paatos album :)

Latest news from the Facebook page:

Tomorrow we're laying down some living organic tracks for the new album. Expectation!

Will you play some new tracks during the tour?

Join us.....
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paatos/144985435530604

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality

Re: New PAATOS Album

Paatos
Administrator
We will most certainly play our new songs! We'll be playing a whole bunch of songs. They'll probably have to chase us off the stage cause we might not be able to stop. Jokes aside, we're really eager to get out there again and just rock the old and the new like never before.

Re: New PAATOS Album

Hugo
Some older news that needs to be here:

Paatos new album and tour
Posted by glassVille on 12-06-2012 at 18:56
In october PAATOS will release a new album with new songs and old songs that will have new arrangements.
In november they will finally go out on tour again!

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality

Re: New PAATOS Album

DarkMoonlight
I hope on the new album there will be some ballad. I love slow and beautiful piece of music with some violin, soft guitar and the best vocal of Petronella. I am sad that you're missed Poland in yout tour;/ Please, visit my country and drink some beer with me;)
Sakta sakta vakna
Lilla vän

Re: New PAATOS Album

Hugo
We are deep into the recording process for our next album. Things are sounding good and creativity is flowing. We will be bringing the album with us on tour in November so that will most probably be the first place to get a hold of a copy. And yes, there will be a vinyl version in a near future. Promise!
Wow! That's great news! We're the first to hear new songs AND are able to buy the new album as well! Christmas is early this year ;)

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality

Re: New PAATOS Album

Hugo
The new album (has it got a name yet??) will be released on Glassville Records.
More news following soon I heard.

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality

Re: New PAATOS Album

DarkMoonlight
It means that new album will be called just "V". IU can't wait to Fall. I want this album right now. The teaser is amazing. This music, this vocal - shivers, shivers and one more time shivers on my whole body.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX2qbfQ9iJ0&feature=player_embedded
Sakta sakta vakna
Lilla vän

Re: New PAATOS Album

Hugo
CD and LP will both be available at the shows, according to Glassville.

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality