Quantcast

Favourite Paatos album?

DarkMoonlight
I would like to know which is the best, of course in your opinion.
My favourite is Kallocain - it's mysterious, dark and melancholic too. I love it. And new album is also great! The band started to breath again and I like this air:)
Sakta sakta vakna
Lilla vän

Re: Favourite Paatos album?

Paatos
Administrator
That's always a hard question. The short answer is that the latest is what one likes the most. Mainly because it corresponds to where one is at the time as far as creativity and development goes. Which means that Breathing is our favorite where we stand now.

Older albums are important and interesting fazes that are all equally important. Yes, Kallocain has a very special mood and unique moments. Some like Timeloss above anything else.

We will never "repeat" an album. It can't and shouldn't be done. Some will like new things and some won't. This is however nothing we think about. You move on and try to grow. Sometimes you might not hit the bulls-eye in retrospect but you can't think about that.

Now we're working on some beautiful and inspiring new stuff. We like it today and most probably will like it tomorrow. Of course we also hope all our listeners will feel the same.

Thanks for starting an interesting new thread!

/Paatos

Re: Favourite Paatos album?

Hugo
For me it's the debut album. With Stefan Dimle's characteristic bass going deep!
Still, the otheres are great too! I love Sensors as well. My friend has the vinyl and he loves it! I have the CD with the bonustracks. I just had to have those bonustracks
Kallocain's DVD was nice, but I'd really love to have the complete Rockpalast performance on DVD. I do have the rest on VHS somewhere, though.
Here's an acoustic track from right before the Rockpalast gig. Dunno where I got it though, so if the band objects, I'll remove the link:

http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/56598409/file.html

See you in November!

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality

Re: Favourite Paatos album?

DarkMoonlight
Oh this track is great. I've never listened to it. Thanks for sharing. I can't belive that it is a voice of Petronella. It sounds so different but a beautiful also.
Sakta sakta vakna
Lilla vän

Re: Favourite Paatos album?

Hugo
Can't remember where I got it. It's cool though.

you can't move into my mind -my private universe but you can come and visit me in my reality